Sunday, October 10, 2010

A SHORT UPDATE !!! AND DONATION

Hello everyone im so sorry that i have not updated recently school has very much taken over  my life. However since my birthday alot has happened and i will be positing some more about everything that this month has ended with. But for right now i have a serious favor to ask my sorority is actually attending a walk we must be sponsored to walk the was is for suicide prevention. Some of my sisters have recently lost very close friends to suicide and the walk helps the american foundation for suicide prevention  raise money to help those who  need to seee help before they attempt somethings they will regret.

Here is the link : my name is yvonne valladares on this please support me or any of the other sisters so that we may walk. OUT OF THE DARKNESS FOUNDATION

Thank you for reading

yvonne -marie

No comments:

Post a Comment