Monday, September 6, 2010

A Spa day in your house

Hey guys, so today I realized that yesterday I did a stress relief blog post and nothing is better at helping you distress than a day at the spa. But who are we kidding it’s a recession out there, there is no money coming in or going out. I personally am still going on an allowance with my parents while I’m at school (currently only) until I find a job on campus or off. So how can you treat yourself to a relaxing day at the spa simple do it at home? I found this on FITNESS it’s amazing tips on how to make an at home spa day and just treat yourself to relaxation like you should one a week or even once every two weeks but IT MUST BE DONE .




Sip Super Water

Get your eight glasses a day the spa way by adding five mint leaves and 10 thin cucumber slices to a pitcher of water, suggests Pam Ouellet, spa director of the Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Banff Springs in Alberta, Canada. Mint oil helps flush away complexion-dulling toxins, and vitamins A and C in cukes keep skin healthy.

Hope you enjoy these tips from Fitness
Yvonne-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment