Wednesday, December 1, 2010

workout post 1 in a long time

so i have put this section up  for a while  and not really used this. But not i am going to use this constantly or i hope so . Yesterday i  did the Hip hop abs for thirty minutes and then 8 minutes of bodyrock.tv it is an interval weight loss system. i was a little sore this morning but however last night I had green juice which was very good post workout.
Today  i did level one of Jillian Micheals 30 day shred.   it kicked my but seriously! but it was so worth it.
if you have any cardio dvd's you think are good and want to recommend let me know and post a comment.

If your wondering what my goals are  well they are simple i want to lose enough weight to not feel like im out of breath at the end of a five minute cardio interval. i would love to have a flatter tummy but right now I'm just looking to feel better when i work out.

Happy Sweating
Yvonne-Marie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Yvonne, Hip Hops Abs is definitely a great program. I love the Beachbody programs. I did several of them, including P90X and have gotten great results. I recommend ChaLean Extreme, too, which is the program I am doing right now. You can check out some more info at http://yourhealthathome.com/?page_id=1228

    ReplyDelete