Full Body Workout: Sexy Arms
This sexy arm exercise puts your multitasking skills to work. The first part of this quick workout targets your back, legs, and biceps. "Then the twist engages your shoulders and triceps, and challenges your obliques too," says trainer Marta Montenegro, who features the exercise in her DVD MM21 Strength: Get Toned. Try it three times a week, and don't be surprised when people start noticing your newly sculpted sexy arms.
2-Minute Sexy Arm Exercise: Row To Raise
Works: back, biceps, triceps, shoulders, abs, and legs
You'll need: A 5- to 8-pound dumbbell (and room to lunge).
Workout details: Do 2 sets of 10 to 12 reps. Beginners, use a lighter weight.
1) Stand holding a dumbbell in your left hand at your side. Lunge forward with right leg and place right hand on right thigh. Extend left arm forward and down.
2) Bend left elbow and draw the weight toward your side [A].
3) Straighten left arm behind you, then turn shoulders to the left as you rotate left arm 180 degrees, so palm faces left; move right hand to your belly [B]. Hold for 1 count, then return to starting position; repeat. Switch sides to finish set.
Make it harder: Lunge onto a balance disc or couch cushion.
Full Body Workout: Flat Abs
Chances are you're already doing crunches regularly, but to get the flat abs that cause double takes, you need a sculptor that targets more muscles. This is it! "Rotating with the resistance band really strengthens your obliques—the muscles on the sides of your midsection—which can make your waistline appear more narrow," says Irv Cheung, owner of IC Fitness in New York City, who designed this quick workout. Using the stability ball also forces your abs to work harder to do the twist, adds Cheung. Try this flat abs exercise, and your tummy will be turning heads in no time.
2-Minute Flat Abs Exercise: Super Twist
Works: core and legs
You'll need: A handled resistance tube and a stability ball.
Workout details: Do 2 sets of 12 reps. Beginners, try it without the ball.
1) Anchor one end of a resistance tube to a secure object at waist height and stand with right side closest to it.
2) Grasp handle with left hand and hold a stability ball in front of you, elbows slightly bent so tube is taut around middle of ball.
3) Stand with feet wide, toes turned out, and squat [A]. Straighten legs as you rotate torso to the left [B]. Return to squat; repeat. Switch sides to complete set.
Make it harder: Use a heavier tube and/or do 3 sets.
- How can you stay healthy :Things you need to think...
- A sunday Update!!!
- My First Vegan's Giving
- my food craves this week !!!!
- Hair Care
- In Need of a good Read
- dye your hair say what!!!
- your body needs you
- The Weekend is NOT over YET !
- SEXY arms say what "WHAT"!!
- update on my life and some motivational things.
- ThanksGiving SPECTACULAR!!
- X-Mas list !!!!Whats in yours??
- ▼ November (14)