Monday, August 20, 2012

Motivation Monday!

I think we can all agree that the above statement is true. 
However its easier said than done. 
I have heard so many tips and trick into making something a habit. Whether it be "21 days until its a habit, or two months and you will do it for life"
But to be honest I disagree with all statements. 
I think in order to make something a habit you have to do it for a year be fully committed to it for a whole year. If you can do that then you can do it for the rest of your life no matter what comes your way.
I think people (including myself ) sometimes look to fitness and clean eating as a way to fix a problem instead of a change in life style. Once we realize this is how its supposed to be forever and not just for now we will always see better results.


Lets be serious now a planner is a girls/guys best friend when it comes to making time for it all.Sometimes you need to work around your schedule and remember that with out your health everything will never be done.


I Leave you all on this motivation Monday with this tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment