Sunday, August 22, 2010

yesterdays activities

So my fresh direct order came in on Friday after noon although i was not able to pick it up my brother did and i got to go look through what i got last night. However the groceries you will see here were not all just from fresh direct some were from  a local Latin grocery store by me and I was shocked they has some of these important staple spices.

bananas are my favorite fruit

a couple of things from gardein because they are so good at what they do.

nutmeg and raw sugar the nutmeg was 99 cents

I got 2 containers of the cream cheese because I'm thinking about making a cheese cake :)

I got these at the Latin store by me i have been looking for these ingredients like crazy every where for a cheap price each was 1.09  i know the sesame seeds are not a major vegan staple but to me they are .

This was my shopping along with some peppers and onions and scallions that i needed to make some other good stuff. if you have any recipes you would like to share post them or tweet me to get my e-mail.  to send it my way and it will be added into the recipe book.

will be posting more soon go check out the new muffin recipe
Yvonne-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment